Our Wilton staff put together a day of paying it forward and giving back to our community!! With the combined efforts of multiple organizations, our contributions included:
- 400lbs of canned and non-perishable food for FeedMore of Richmond
- $200 in household donations for HomeAgain given to homeless veterans in need
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: 40 donors and 28 units of blood saving 84 lives
- Approximately $1000 in material donations for the new Habitat for Humanity Powhatan Restore on Urbine Road!
- $100 in smoke detectors donated to our local Huguenot Volunteer Fire Department to install throughout our community
- Our Wilton team assembled 20 wheelchair railings and ramps to be installed throughout the community in partnership with the incredible project: HOMES organization
- Goochland / Powhatan Community Services provided gun locks, safety info, and community information for our attending guests!
- James River Home Health provided free blood pressure checks for our attending guests!
- $200 was raised in raffle tickets and our team gave out prizes to the winners. The prizes included: Hickman Holler Records merchandise, Windy Hill Sports Complex coupons and free tickets, Blue Bee Cider tour and dinner for two, a $100 gift card to the Jefferson, $25 gift card to The Odd Duck, and a $100 gift card for a Wilton service of choice! The money raised from raffle tickets was given to local charities.