Are you ready
for a Disaster?
The National Safety Council has advised 592 deaths and 4,270 injuries were reported in 2017 due to weather-related events. Our Emergency Response Team is ready to assist your family and business team with safety preparation. As you coordinate your family or employee communication plan, our professionals will be tackling critical items to keep your property as safe as possible.
Current Wilton Customers will receive an emergency notification when disaster is predicted or declared with information on reaching our office during an emergency. Our professional team will be dispatched immediately once it becomes safe for travel after disaster strikes. Through Quality Assurance Review and Disaster Preparation Planning, our team is available 24/7/365. Every team member is committed to community safety, mitigation services, repairs and ongoing support until your property is restored to pre-disaster condition or your business in fully operationally again.
A few of the services we offer:
- Property Assessment and Pre-Disaster Photos
- Generator safety education and installation
- Secure outdoor furniture, lawn decor and detached buildings
- Board up of windows, doors and garage doors
- Shut-off of water and electricity as necessary
- Roof evaluation and repairs for age deterioration or rot to prevent water exposure
- Help you understand your property insurance and claim filing in the event of a disaster
- Home inventory list